Thursday 31 March 2011

Newbie

So, I'm going to give blogging a shot.  I've never done it or even thought about doing it, seems like the newest "thing" to do.  Might be fun, who knows!  We are so busy these days, I hardly ever see my family and it's been forever since I've seen my friends.  You guys can keep up with us and what we are doing...if you can...here. 

Since we bought our newest toy (the camper) we will be on lots of adventures this year.  We've already been on two weekend trips and had a blast.  Our next trip is set for next Friday at Lake Lanier.  I've never been there before so I'm looking forward to it.  Hoping the weather will be good to us.  We will be spending the day with my mom, my brother, his girlfriend, her kids and my niece.  I've rented a boat for a day of fishing/tanning/playing in the water.  Also hoping that I get to see my cousin and her family as well.  Should be lots of fun!

For those of you who don't know already, Lexi is set to play Rec. Basketball for the spring season.  We had a minor set back on the day of tryouts, during practice she managed to hit a brick wall with the palm of her hands and sprained one hand pretty bad.  We took her to the ER to make sure nothing was broken, so she wasn't able to actually try out.  Luckily for her she had some coaches watching her during practice and they had already taken interest in her, so she will be drafted anyways.  Games start mid April, I believe.  She's one of the three girls playing in the boys league.  Makes me nervous, but she's done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment